WALKING TOUR UNDERLINES:
- This is a private iniciative, therefore all our free tours are based on your DECENT TIPS only.
- From time to time we do tend to have some coin atendees, it is very sad to see somebody tipping one soles or three soles AS that is how we do survive.
- As decent tips we do suggest very kindly 5 to 10usd in South America, in other countries such us USA or EUROPE, 20USD is suggested as a minimun contribution as that is how Tour Guides make their livings.
- All our free tours take take 2.5h to 3.5h, WALKING, so pls be able to walk.
- Bring at all times WARM CLOTHING.
- En la ciudad de Arequipa tenenemos en todos nuestros horarios de salida tours en Español e Ingles, haga su reserva para si calcular la cantidad de pasajeros que tendremos para contratar mas guias.
- Booking is suggested that way those people who are organizing can figure out how many tour guides will need on that speceific day.
WHERE and HOW to find our Tour Guides?
- We are having walking tours seven days of the week at 10am and 3:00pm.
- We meet at Santa Catalina street #204, just one block behing the Cathedral, at the choco Factory.
- All tours start up 5 to 10 minutes after the meeting time.
- We do some samples and it is all up to the passengers to buy on that shop.
- Professional tour guides at all times, they have studied at the Institutes or colleges of tourism and they do have their ID issued from the goverment of Peru, since there are many of Fake ones, they can be good but they are NOT guides and at the middle of your tour tourism police will stop the guide and the tour.
- Curhches, Mercados, Plazas, some samples.
- History, Culture, Lifestyle and etc.
- Questios are totally encouraged in all walking tours.
- Usiful tips for your journey, in other cities such us Lima, Miraflores and Cusco.
- Pick up from the Hotel.
- Meal, some good restaurants will be suggested, it is all up the passengers to have some food at those recommended places by the Tour Guides.
For more info-greatexpecience-booking go to: Free Walking Tour Arequipa by Free Tours by Foot Arequipa