Details about our Free Free Walking Tour Lima
We have three free tour Lima meet up times and two meeting places for the same outing! Please read each one of them, so you do not get lost!
- 10 am Meeting Place(Pickup): Meet us in Calle Schell N° 178 outside Oechsle Mall. You can only join us here if you are very close to Calle Schell or Kennedy park. (max 10min away by foot). Please bring 2.50 soles pp for a local bus ticket. Seriously a Bus? Yes, we do not tour in Miraflores, this is only a pickup place. | If you are not close to this spot or you don´t like to travel via a crowded local bus, go on your own to the 11 am or 3 pm Meeting Place (starting point).
- 11 am Meeting Place: Join us in front of La Merced Church on the Jirón de La Union Street (Lima center) | This is where the tour starts!
- 3 pm Meeting Place: For our Lima Free Walking Tour in the afternoon, you must also come to La Merced Church from all over Lima! We do not pick up anyone from Miraflores.
- If you stay in Barranco: Then click here.
- If you are cruising in Callao Port, please go to La Merced Church at 11 am or 3 pm.
- If you do not know where to go, please come to La Merced Church at 11 am or 3 pm.
How to Identify Your Tour Guide?
Look for your Official Operator at the correct meeting place; We wear the Inkan Milky Way Logo-Sign!
If you start your walk in Lima center, the tour lasts for 2.5 hours. | If you begin the trip at Miraflores, the tour lasts 3.5 hours!
Free – Based on your donation | Neither our tour guides or team members have set salaries!
It´s a free group tour, it is not private, | sometimes groups can be sizable; therefore, our guides use speakers!
If you join us at 10 am, bring 2.50 soles pp or 5 soles per couple for the bus ticket.
Tour Ending Place:
Near the Main Square. | We will not take the group to bars for commissions; we do focus on history!
Walking Historic Center tour, please scroll down and click on tour! | The route can always change if there are strikes, festivities or holidays!