Details for Sunday free tour for the 25t of August and All Sundays on September 2019
At What time to join us? Where to join us?
- 10 am Meeting Place(Pick-up): Meet us in Calle Schell N° 178 outside Oechsle Mall. You can only join us here if you are very close to Calle Schell or Kennedy park. (max 10min away by foot). Please bring 2.50 soles pp for a local bus ticket. Seriously a Bus? Yes, we do not tour in Miraflores, this is only a pickup place. | If you are not close to this spot or you don´t like to travel via a crowded local bus, go on your own to the 11 am Meeting Place (starting point).
- 11 am Meeting Place: Join us in front of La Merced Church on the Jirón de La Union Street (Lima center) | This is where the tour starts so come from all over Lima to this place!
- Important! No 3pm free tour for the 25th of August and all Sundays on Sep!
How to Identify Your Tour Guide?
Look for your Official Operator at the correct meeting place; We wear the Inkan Milky Way Logo-Sign!
Free Tour Itinerary Lima, for Sundays
The Itinerary can always change because of strikes, festivities, or holidays!
- If you join us in Miraflores, we will get on the local bus, heading north; we get off at “Jirón de la Union Metropolitano Bus station” near La Merced Church in Lima Center!
- By 10:50 am approx., we will arrive at the bus station and then make our way to La Merced Church. In front of this church, we will wait for some other attendees to join us there (Note: This is our 2nd meeting place at 11am, free tour starting place)
- By approximately 11:05 am, we will begin the Lima City Center free walking tour!
- We will visit the Plaza Mayor of Lima & Presidential Palace (outdoors) | We may even see the Change of Guard!
- We also will see the Santo Domingo Church (indoor explanation) and the Rimac River as well!
- Another place we will stop is at the House of Peruvian Literature & San Francisco Church (outdoor explanation)
- Remember this is free with only a tip at the end, so don’t expect any bells and whistles!
- We will finish our walking tour near the Plaza Mayor of Lima; just a one minute walk away! We will not take you inside bars for commissions!
- You can count on us to help tourists who want to get back to Miraflores by using the Metropolitano Bus system. Please ask your guide for assistance.